Twitter / decliningwinter

Saturday 3 April 2010

Forest of Sound is Dead

Hello. I'm just checking in after a few days avoiding getting soaked in the Lake District. I fell in a ditch, got icy water in my boots then as I took them off to attempt to squeeze some of the water out of my socks the boots fell apart leaving me with no choice but to stagger down the mountain with one sole flapping about wildly and my sock and the freezing ground seperated only by a thin piece of cardboard like material. Anyway. We have another gig in June......... this is the final gig to be promoted by top Leeds promoters Forest of Sound and we are pleased as punch to be involved.

Forest of Sound present:

Saturday June 5th @ Left Bank Leeds (the former St. Margaret of Antioch church), Cardigan Road, Leeds, LS6 1LJ.

Doors 4pm. £5 advance / £6 on the door. Tickets available from We Got Tickets .

A bar selling refreshments (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be open.

The groups involved are as follows:-

GLISSANDO
EPIC45
THE DECLINING WINTER
GOLDEN DISKO SHIP
SLEEPINGDOG
BRAVE TIMBERS
ITHACA TRIO

No comments:

Post a Comment